Noze from Street Woman Fighter went from 600k to 1.4 million IG followers, has gained many fansites who are now disrupting the dance classes she holds

• [enter-talk] STREET WOMAN FIGHTER'S NOZE DUMP
    [enter-talk] NOZE NOW HAS FANSITE MASTERSㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Shocked Noze
    pann-choa.blogspot.com

E_A4W3EVgAAjzaw?format=jpg&name=large

She had to make a statement thanking people for support but asking not to disrupt classes during a pandemic, poor Noze.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

She remained polite even if she was getting mobbed by fans.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
    mKl7Ghm.png
    Flower field, that's where I'm at. Open land, that's where I'm at.

• and show didn't even end yet heol

SWF will have 12 episodes she might hit 2 mln if not more

also girlie should have security already

External Content www.youtube.com

• and show didn't even end yet heol

SWF will have 12 episodes she might hit 2 mln if not more

also girlie should have security already

I think Noze's still not aware that she just became a celebrity basically overnight.

mKl7Ghm.png

• I think Noze's still not aware that she just became a celebrity basically overnight.

I was hyping her when they've dropped 41 min preview of the show before official premiere kekeke

but yeah she is probably working her ass off for SWF so no time to take a look at how popular she become

External Content www.youtube.com

• I've been following her since she went viral when she danced with Kai she seems like a cool girl

At first I was thinking, do Kai's backup dancers know how lucky they are to work with such a man, but now I feel Kai is lucky to work with Noze. Haha, I like them both a lot.

mKl7Ghm.png

• At first I was thinking, do Kai's backup dancers know how lucky they are to work with such a man, but now I feel Kai is lucky to work with Noze. Haha, I like them both a lot.

In this case i think the girls are lucky to work with him lol I'm mean he's still a mush bigger artist than Noze but with how popular this show is getting maybe she'll get to Kai level of Fame

• In this case i think the girls are lucky to work with him lol I'm mean he's still a mush bigger artist than Noze but with how popular this show is getting maybe she'll get to Kai level of Fame

Oh, I wasn't talking about popularity. Kai is just incredible in general, I didn't mean in terms of popularity at all! Both are lovely is what I mean.

mKl7Ghm.png

• No wonder she got so popular, SK is all over the looks and visuals, it's the main priority there and she is really pretty) But such things with fansites popping up when she isn't even a celeb is so weird to me, at times like this I can't help but think how really strange Koreans are. Hopefully she'll get bodyguards, cause being mobbed on streets by strangers with phones in your face while nobody is on your side to protect you is creepy af.

• Well, it is no surprise, she is a good dancer and on top of it gorgeous and people will definitely be attracted to her. Having a lot of fans is good but it also gives a bit of trouble like this. I mean, Nozeis not even a celeb and she doesn't even have a bodyguard to protect or help her. Damn

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!