Former After School Lizzy apologizes for her DUI in a disturbing Instagram live (TW: suicide mention)

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

She sounded sincere and apologetic, which is good, but the live went dark pretty fast when she said that this is her last live ever in her whole life and that she's been told by so many people she should just off herself that she seriously started considering. I'm really worried for her and this is so disturbing.

Somebody wrote something really upsetting to her and it triggered her again. I hope she has people around her and a support system. She did wrong, yes. She's repenting. But wishing death upon her and telling her the world would be a better place without her is not the way to hold somebody accountable. It's not productive, it's mean spirited and abusive.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
    mKl7Ghm.png
    Flower field, that's where I'm at. Open land, that's where I'm at.
    ─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

• I hope she okay and has good people around that can check on her. People that tell her to go kill herself won't even feel sorry until she actually does. That too much.

• There are so many other idols who are back in the industry after DUI, I hope she will be able to endure the hard time and comeback.

External Content www.youtube.com

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!