2PM - 'With Me Again' MV teaser

• External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

💣🎇 P1Harmony 5th Mini Album 'HARMONY : SET IN' OUT NOW!!!💥💣
    b675bae17756d66b1c583cc777acfaac3606736b.gifv7e6700291c446212998eba09549f464a739c91a3.gifv4cd7cc8dafce05255d7d96dfae0cd85dc47c4e21.gifv

P1harmony|SHINee|ITZY|ONF|Monsta X|Purple Kiss|KARD|ONEWE|Pentagon|Billlie|NCT Dream|Ghost9|GOT7

• Man, they're really starting to ramp up the releases now that everyone is back from the military. Japanese mini-album, three months after the Korean studio album MUST. Wonder if 2PM can recapture some of their popularity from back then?

Anyway, they've also been releasing solo teasers for all the members on their Japanese YouTube channel:

• That guy on the bike(?)is

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Desbundar

• so this is Japanese release?

I'm so glad old groups are coming back

Yup. It's the title-track of their upcoming Japanese mini-album, 'WITH ME AGAIN'.

💣🎇 P1Harmony 5th Mini Album 'HARMONY : SET IN' OUT NOW!!!💥💣
    b675bae17756d66b1c583cc777acfaac3606736b.gifv7e6700291c446212998eba09549f464a739c91a3.gifv4cd7cc8dafce05255d7d96dfae0cd85dc47c4e21.gifv

P1harmony|SHINee|ITZY|ONF|Monsta X|Purple Kiss|KARD|ONEWE|Pentagon|Billlie|NCT Dream|Ghost9|GOT7

• another one dropped

External Content www.youtube.com

We don't stop (2), Can't stop (P), Until we reach the top (M)!

i really love kdrama ladies + soft boys Digital cover: Korean boy band member Nichkhun on life as a K-pop idol —  Hashtag Legend2PM talk love, marriage, new album with Cosmo

• and the whole MV

External Content www.youtube.com

2pm be taking off shirts and suits since 2008

We don't stop (2), Can't stop (P), Until we reach the top (M)!

i really love kdrama ladies + soft boys Digital cover: Korean boy band member Nichkhun on life as a K-pop idol —  Hashtag Legend2PM talk love, marriage, new album with Cosmo

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!