A new survival programm will air next month (Cooperation between LDH & Hybe)

• So it's official now that the survival thing that Hiroomi Tosaka had planned will start on the 24th of October

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

A.C.E | ATEEZ | DRIPPIN| MCND | NU'EST | ONF | SF9 | Stray Kids | TFN

• Wait, isn't hybe gonna debuting a girlgroup that some izone members proabably join it?

LDH x Hybe, I wonder how they're gonna look like.

Is this group focus in Japan just like NiziU, JO1 or targeting international market?

Tbh, I'm already tired with jpop group that have korean style, it's like kpop but using japanese people and language. Korean agency just wanna get more money in japanese music industry

• Wait, isn't hybe gonna debuting a girlgroup that some izone members proabably join it?

Is this group focus in Japan just like NiziU, JO1 or targeting international market?

Tbh, I'm already tired with jpop group that have korean style, it's like kpop but using japanese people and language. Korean agency just wanna get more money in japanese music industry

In an important forum in Japan, it seems the Japanese are already getting a little fed up with kpop-style groups

INI decides on 'MINI' as its fan name Kimura Masaya: " We' ll do our best to show you how cool we are"
    INI decides on 'MINI' as its fan name Kimura Masaya: " We' ll do our best to show you how cool we are" [+26, -54] Original post 2. It looks ...
    jchanneru.blogspot.com

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

A.C.E | ATEEZ | DRIPPIN| MCND | NU'EST | ONF | SF9 | Stray Kids | TFN

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!