NiziU 1st album "U"

• damn limited edition will have 2CD's and 19 songs :eyes::huh:

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• damn limited edition will have 2CD's and 19 songs :eyes::huh:

I have a feeling the other 7 songs are "versions" of the normal 12 a few of the other previous songs. Like English, Korean, Karaoke versions etc... I think it is only 12 original songs or maybe 11 if they include Super Summer as one of the 12 songs. Still that is a very good haul.

• I have a feeling the other 7 songs are "versions" of the normal 12 a few of the other previous songs. Like English, Korean, Karaoke versions etc... I think it is only 12 original songs or maybe 11 if they include Super Summer as one of the 12 songs. Still that is a very good haul.

Even if... This is still amazing catch, even mich better than upcoming Mamamoos "the best" album. Because here you get tons of songs and most of them will be new, and some even if are remixes... or those few singles that they have in normal versions that is still cool thing. Like a must buy" if you started to enjoy their music but don't have any physical version of their releases yet.

External Content www.youtube.com

• Even if... This is still amazing catch, even mich better than upcoming Mamamoos "the best" album. Because here you get tons of songs and most of them will be new, and some even if are remixes... or those few singles that they have in normal versions that is still cool thing. Like a must buy" if you started to enjoy their music but don't have any physical version of their releases yet.

It's awesome. Though I was expecting the Album to come out a bit earlier and the announcement to be a little bit later closer to their concert spot in 2 weeks. I wonder if they will be "pre" releasing one of the songs there.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!