Nct Dream new achievements: all tracks from Hot Sauce surpass 100k ULs

• this is great for them, a whole album having the songs with 100k+ ULs 👏 Dive into you is still charting on melon top 100 too

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Also the title track surpassed 200k ULs

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

The Spotify numbers for the album are good too, aparently is already on top 5 most streamed kpop albums during 1st week in 2021

• Official Post

I'm so proud of them. The album is amazing. Not a single skip in sight. :omgr:

• I have to add that the mv has been doing well too! It reached 60 million + views in 3 days so I definitely think it could get 100 million pretty quickly if it keeps growing at this rate.

:pepe-cowboy:

External Content www.youtube.com

💣🎇 P1Harmony 5th Mini Album 'HARMONY : SET IN' OUT NOW!!!💥💣
    b675bae17756d66b1c583cc777acfaac3606736b.gifv7e6700291c446212998eba09549f464a739c91a3.gifv4cd7cc8dafce05255d7d96dfae0cd85dc47c4e21.gifv

P1harmony|SHINee|ITZY|ONF|Monsta X|Purple Kiss|KARD|ONEWE|Pentagon|Billlie|NCT Dream|Ghost9|GOT7

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!