ITZY’s shoulder dance VS choreographer’s shoulder dance

• ITZY’s shoulder dance VS choreographer’s shoulder dance ITZYs-shoulder-dance-and-choreographers-shoulder-dance.gif

YGX’s Rijung who stands in the center

original post: instiz

1. Wow Ryujin, she did so well

2. Rijung is the best, Ryujin is the best, both are amazing

3. I think this is my first time seeing a choreographer and a singer dance so alike. Since dancers dance better than idols, the dance between dancers and idols is so different

4. Ryujin dances so well…

5. Ryujin is really amazing ㅠㅠ

6. Hul, this choreography is choreographed by Rijung… I love you Rijung…

7. ITZY is one of those idol groups that you can feel the energy every time they dance

8. This is my first time seeing an idol dance like a choreographer like this.. Ryujin really suits that danceㅋㅋ

9. Wow Rijung is amazing, Ryujin is so good at dancing…

10. Ryujin is really cool

Ryujin Dancing Queen iktr !

• I still can’t do this move lmao but Ryujin is just so good. And comparing the two gifs ITZY is impressive especially Lia. They all made that choreography their own and hit the moves flawlessly.

Wannabe is honestly one of the best K-pop choreography.

But I would love if Mnet brought back “hit the stage”. Ryujin would do very well especially Yeji and Chaeryeong.

tumblr_nzies3E9yh1uf1itwo1_500.gif

LORD & SAVIOR PARK JIHYO | ITZY | YUKIKA | RUANN | | TWICE | BRAVE GIRLS | APRIL | FROMIS_9 | TOMMY FEBRUARY6

• That looks perfect after all the choreographer needs to do choreography that suits their body. They don't want the idols to get hurt if they give them hard choreo.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!