So this is how Dynamite Armys feel

• Imagine listening to all those b sides for the first time and just being awestruck. I used to have my jaw on the floor with almost every second song and legit goosebumps on my arms. And then those live performances...damn. Stanning BTS is just a surreal experience altogether cause how can there be so much consistent quality and talent and charm concentrated in a group of 7 men?

their bsides are just majestic. i remember when hyyh pt 2 was released i refused to listen to the bsides because "no way in hell they could be better than hyyh pt 1 right?" but they are and when i gave it a try i didnt listen to anything else for weeks. discovering the little details they add as you listen more is so satisfying (like in whalien there is a sound constantly in the instrumental along with the wave sound and when i searched, it sounds like the 52 hertz whale call so it feels like the whale is singing with them throughout the song) so much thought is given to songs and performances. stanning bts is just amazing experience

• I was a casual fan since Blood, Sweat, and Tears and only listen to free playlist on Spotify but since early 2020 MOTS7 and pandemic, I had time (since I was out of work for a good 8 months) to deep dive into RUN, solo mixtapes, SoundCloud freebies, and b-sides. Result was me finding so much joy (keeping sane), got a new job, and became official Army lol. I wasn’t gonna get the winter package but gah the promo and photos are tempting me.

• I was a casual fan since Blood, Sweat, and Tears and only listen to free playlist on Spotify but since early 2020 MOTS7 and pandemic, I had time (since I was out of work for a good 8 months) to deep dive into RUN, solo mixtapes, SoundCloud freebies, and b-sides. Result was me finding so much joy (keeping sane), got a new job, and became official Army lol. I wasn’t gonna get the winter package but gah the promo and photos are tempting me.

Hi!

so you are quarantine army?

:omgr:

• Hi!

so you are quarantine army?

:omgr:

Yes I am! If pandemic didn’t happen, I would have been too busy and would not have gotten to know them via the deep dive. Once I appreciated their amazing discography and got to know about each member there was no choice but to be an Army.

Edit: just saw your name and I absolutely love Pied Piper too.

Edited once, last by yinlin ().

• The life of a new Army is just being gobsmacked by excellence in succession, it is like discovering a whole new miraculous world exists in this one.

New Winter Package promo, showing once again why Armys spend so much on content cause how do you resist this joyousness?

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Anything they sell is happiness in a pretty package. It's never a waste of money

🧈🌳🌱🧈 RM Wifenida 🧈🌱🌳🧈

38bb8dc71205c520373397212dfdb9c72e11cbcb.gif

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!