Why do you guys think...

• Soo I've been wondering why so many of you think Kwon Mina's family or friends can help her or that they don't care about her because she isn't getting better??

I agree that mentally ill people need tremendous amount of support but the thing is, they also need to do some effords. Any psychiatrist will tell you that if you don't have any will to get better, you won't.

It's basically like with physical illnesses. You wouldn't expect your friends to help you deal with your diabetes for example. You would have to go to a doctor, take medicine and follow the diet and if you don't, then you know what happens. I know it's even more complicated with mental illnesses (I have my share of experience) but my point is, if you don't listen to your doctor, there's no chance you can get better and also...

• you have no idea what relationship she has with her family and friends, it may be very bad if she acts towards them in ways we saw she acts toward people (manipulation, lying, blackmailing...), look at how she speaks of her sister who allegadely has cancer
    • I'm sure that some of them cared and tried to help but if she rejects all help and advices, there isn't much they can do, they also have their life and problems and can't watch her 24/7 but it doesn't mean they don't care
    • you may want to try to help your friends of family but you also have to watch your own mental health, most of you have no idea how stressful and draining it is to deal with a mentally ill person who acts like that and refuses medicine and doctors, especially if you also have your own mental health or other health issues

I'm saying this just because I saw so many comments about her friends and family but the thing is we have no idea how the situation is in reality so I don't think it's fair to judge people you don't know at all (her mother does seem highly problematic, I will admit that because she sent Mina's bloody pics to her ex You but we still don't know much about her. There's a possibility they enable each other as Mina mentioned her mother also suffers from depression.)

Also please avoid any offensive comments about Mina, this isn't the purpose of the thread. I just wanted to make some of you realise how difficult this kind of situation is and if you never dealt with something like this, you should be quiet.

• for me, people started avoiding me when i became depressed, suicidal and mentaly ill. My friends also called me annoying and over-dramatic. People are delusional if they think people will care. No, you're just annoying to them.

• for me, people started avoiding me when i became depressed, suicidal and mentaly ill. My friends also called me annoying and over-dramatic. People are delusional if they think people will care. No, you're just annoying to them.

Sorry to heat that...I know some people don't have strong friendships so I can imagine this happening but there is still family or partners so I hope you had someone to support you....

This kind of situation is hard for everybody so I just don't think judging about Mina's family or friends is fair because we don't know the reality of their lifes. I'm nost saying there aren't cases when nobody cares but it's better to not judge unless we really know them which we don't.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!