Tzuyu is one of the sexiest idols in kpop

• Tzuyu is one of the most sexualized members tho... When she was just 16 those LG creeps made her do this :whatk: :

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Tzuyu is one of the most sexualized members tho... When she was just 16 those LG creeps made her do this :whatk: :

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

She's underage there, you shouldn't be posting that given the context

• Its' my personal opinion, not asking you to think the same

And since when is thinking a grown ass woman is sexy is considered being misogynist. Got no time for that bs

I'm not going to take the time to explain it to you since you'd just ignore it because it doesn't match your narrative. That would be a waste of my time.

I left my heart in LA again. Please continue taking good care of it.

• Its' my personal opinion, not asking you to think the same

And since when is thinking a grown ass woman is sexy is considered being misogynist. Got no time for that bs

i mean this in this the most respectful way possible: what went through your brain, that you thought it was a good idea to talk about how you find tzuyu sexy, like does anyone on here ever do that? like yeah there are threads appreciating the visuals of an idol but straight-up calling them sexy on a public forum where there are kids that are literally 13, what kind of example is that setting for them?? + how do you think tzuyu would feel if she saw this?? like mad uncomfortable, im assuming. there's a fine line between voicing your opinion to a single person vs. an entire forum.

i mean you're a grown adult, and you should understand that.

• I dont care what’s your on head canon, I’ll just stick to logic and reason

If your definition of logic and reason is objectifying women on a public forum, then you're further gone than I thought. Go ahead and continue to spew your misogynistic, incel rhetoric. Everyone here knows what you are.

I left my heart in LA again. Please continue taking good care of it.

• i mean this in this the most respectful way possible: what went through your brain, that you thought it was a good idea to talk about how you find tzuyu sexy, like does anyone on here ever do that? like yeah there are threads appreciating the visuals of an idol but straight-up calling them sexy on a public forum where there are kids that are literally 13, what kind of example is that setting for them?? + how do you think tzuyu would feel if she saw this?? like mad uncomfortable, im assuming. there's a fine line between voicing your opinion to a single person vs. an entire forum.

i mean you're a grown adult, and you should understand that.

I literally saw people talking about how they want Lucas to sleep with them while in the middle of discussing his scandal. Even TV on Tzuyu’a own country reports that she is sexy

External Content twitter.com

don’t give me that “won’t someone please think of the children” act when there’s nothing explicit about the comment in the OP

• I literally saw people talking about how they want Lucas to sleep with them while in the middle of discussing his scandal. Even TV on Tzuyu’a own country reports that she is sexy

don’t give me that “won’t someone please think of the children” act when there’s nothing explicit about the comment in the OP

okay, ill acknowledge that there are other people saying things like that, but do you think it makes it anymore okay? and you don't have to say anything explicit to make things inappropriate/uncomfortable. I call out anyone and everyone who says anything like this so you don't have to worry about me picking and choosing. really, this is just plain stupid.

• I literally saw people talking about how they want Lucas to sleep with them while in the middle of discussing his scandal. Even TV on Tzuyu’a own country reports that she is sexy

Hmm, I guess you can't read Chinese. That TV screens say, "Well-known beauty magazine uploaded RV pictures but left leader Irene out."

• okay, ill acknowledge that there are other people saying things like that, but do you think it makes it anymore okay? and you don't have to say anything explicit to make things inappropriate/uncomfortable. I call out anyone and everyone who says anything like this so you don't have to worry about me picking and choosing. really, this is just plain stupid.

even on family friendly kpop programs they talk about idols being sexy. At a certain point, it’s just you if you have a problem with that and that’s for you to deal with on your own.

External Content youtu.be

Like in that clip, literally no complains about this in any of the comments

• even on family friendly kpop programs they talk about idols being sexy. At a certain point, it’s just you if you have a problem with that and that’s for you to deal with on your own.

External Content youtu.be

Like in that clip, literally no complains about this in any of the comments

okay, then. what kind of replies were you expecting when you posted this thread?

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!