Tbz Chanhee is one of the most graceful and pretty idols in kpop

• Theres just something about him that's so unique.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content twitter.com

He's exactly my type. He's so beautiful I can't.

Desbundar

• Yeees!

So true and I love seeing him being appreciated ;(

Not to mention how much of an amazing person and singer is he!

• External Content youtu.be

• Yeees!

So true and I love seeing him being appreciated ;(

Not to mention how much of an amazing person and singer is he!

Ikr. He's pretty inside and out!

Such a soft and warm voice <3 his vocals are so good.

Desbundar

• I didn't know about his proportions and he's like the personification of my ideal man :oops: his proportions are unreal. Like barbie and Ken can retire.

EizaMZCWoAUMSnv.jpeg

Theres just sumn about him that's so insanely attractive.

EXlUm8lWkAMi_9Z.jpeg

Ikr he's a very skilled vocal...

Desbundar

• I didn't know about his proportions and he's like the personification of my ideal man :oops: his proportions are unreal. Like barbie and Ken can retire.

EizaMZCWoAUMSnv.jpeg

Theres just sumn about him that's so insanely attractive.

EXlUm8lWkAMi_9Z.jpeg

Ikr he's a very skilled vocal...

His visuals when he dyed hus hair purple were insane

Have you seen this pic though? I went crazy after this

cefd018dd3e4b8295d65a833170e3c9a.jpg

• Also since we're on the Chanhee topic, i would lile to share his BYOK Photobook interview

• I'm just using this as an Chanhee appreciation thread :D

175c4542cac1ab6c7bf1538944acd92edcd1695d.gifv

• His visuals when he dyed hus hair purple were insane

Have you seen this pic though? I went crazy after this

cefd018dd3e4b8295d65a833170e3c9a.jpg

E5cPi5CVUAMUZpq?format=jpg&name=large

I still can't belive he actually exists. He's perfection.

Noooo ;( this makes me so soft.

I'm just using this as an Chanhee appreciation thread :D

175c4542cac1ab6c7bf1538944acd92edcd1695d.gifv

By all means please feel free to do so. I'm starting to like him a lot ;(

Also I tried looking him up but there were mostly shipping videos on YouTube. I wanted to see some funny videos or just videos of him being himself or some good eng sub vlive :-( I couldn't find many.

Desbundar

• I will help you out uwu

these may seem like shipping videos but they are just videos which shows his love hate relationship with certain members..

External Content www.youtube.com

This one is of tbz members loving him as they should

• I wish I could help you, but I usually don't watch fanmade youtube videos, I just watch all of their content, so I don't know if there is a compilation.

There is a lot of his funny moments though. In vlives and in their shows.

He's the worst at acting or pretending and he's super straightforward, so if they are doing a skit or something he's just laughing so much and can't stop, I find it so cute 🥺

This is so nice to watch, they talk so sincerely with Juyeon

Juyeon and Chanhee are also new MC's for this radio show that is meant for young people sharing their problems etc and it airs every sunday now.

And tbz's latest 'show' on youtube is also so fun:

This also:

There is so much content that I don't know what to show🙈

Also predebut Chanhee 🥺

• Wah! I was actually gonna put either this or the other pink hair smiling chanhee in my sig. But I like the one of him that's there rn aswell. I wish I could find one where the sequins are more visible and shiny. He looks so pretty.

Ahh all beautiful gifs! And he looks soooo good with pink hair, I don't think there is another male idol that would suit pink hair as much as Chanhee does.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!