Cha Eunwoo actor vs idol?

• umm honestly in my opinion he is really limited and can be cringy, however I would give it a try. I thought he is good in only one certain type of character and if he tries anything else then it looks pretty weird. In general he is not really emotive so that is what shows in his dramas. he's not as bad as Yunho and some of EXO (don't come at me)

I prefer his idol work but I'd still give a shot to those.

don;t worry I agree most idols are bad at acting lmao eunwoo isn't emotive? I'm guessing from the thread replies he's given a cold character to play but I hope the storylines aren't straight out of Wattpad or something :pepe-peek:

• don;t worry I agree most idols are bad at acting lmao eunwoo isn't emotive? I'm guessing from the thread replies he's given a cold character to play but I hope the storylines aren't straight out of Wattpad or something :pepe-peek:

He is the cold character and the possessive boyfriend. A few are but some aren't. I like more interesting dramas that are not romance so I do not follow as much.

There are some unfortunate screencaps

Cha Eunwoo Criticized For Acting Skills In New Drama - Koreaboo

Cha Eunwoo Criticized For Acting Skills In New Drama - Koreaboo

Cha Eunwoo Criticized For Acting Skills In New Drama | KissAsian

versus some good moments

Rookie Historian Goo Hae Ryung” Shares A Look At ASTRO's Cha Eun Woo's  Royal Family | Soompi

stills from Rookie Historian Goo... - Cha Eun Woo 차은우 Daily | Facebook

Unnie Recap: Rookie Historian Goo Hae Ryung (Episodes 15 & 16) – Unnie to  the Rescue

I really feel bad because sometimes his eyes and his expression are really not the best thing, but his delivery is pretty good. It's his face that can be a double edged sword. Try it though.

• omg those first three pics :pepe-peek: not even a handsome face can pull off those expressions :peperun:

does his facial expressions not match his words?

• Honestly, he's not good at both. He's not a good dancer nor singer and when he has a chance to be front and center you can see how awkward he is on stage.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Then he has no range or substance as an actor either. True Beauty, Gangnam Beauty and Rookie Historian were good because he played the same role. Anyway, he's a pretty boy.

Edit: I read your thread wrong lol. He's not a good actor but for an idol he's alright. His dramas are worth checking out. It's cute.

tumblr_nzies3E9yh1uf1itwo1_500.gif

LORD & SAVIOR PARK JIHYO | ITZY | YUKIKA | RUANN | | TWICE | BRAVE GIRLS | APRIL | FROMIS_9 | TOMMY FEBRUARY6

Edited once, last by Park_Oppa ().

• Honestly he’s fine as both an actor and idol. I’ve noticed people are way harsher on him than others because of his looks. Now I’m not saying he’s the best there’s certainly room for improvement in all areas but he’s nowhere near as bad as some people try to make him out to be.

His face is a double edged sword. In this I mean people automatically assume he’s casted for his looks and they also assume his fans only like him for his looks. I’m not saying that’s not a factor since in a lot of roles he is supposed to be a god of looks but he has good points as an actor too naturally expressive eyes, great at action scenes, and great at emotional scenes especially crying. I will say he needs to work on making his facial expressions natural. His acting also gets better as the drama goes along. That being said the great thing about him is he knows he has as long way to go and is always working to improve himself. People tend to forget he’s only had 3 mls and does one drama a year.

It’s the same for his dancing and singing. He’s really improved in both since he debuted in 2016.

Anyways that’s just my two cents.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!