Is izone the talented gg (cause I love so much their chemistry)

• They re all visuel But so add talented group

They have great vocalists and dancers :!: :!:

Their rap re smooth I like it

I should said Many ace Members

I know The models And actress members

There re Songwriters And all the members had participed in songs (bsides).

Their chemistry is really great but the thing disband ruined that ;(

My love for them growing up :cryingk:

• I mean, i don't think they're that skilled especially compared to other 3rd gen ggs, but in 4th gen they seem to be just average although Yuri seems to be one of the best vocalists of the 4th gen along with the girl from weeekly(monday, i think?)

The knetizen praised their encore for panorama (last comeback 2020 december)and love when the members Had done Spécial cover for the fans

Chaewon eunbi yena yujin re the leader vocalists

• The knetizen praised their encore for panorama (last comeback 2020 december)and love when the members Had done Spécial cover for the fans

Chaewon eunbi yena yujin re the leader vocalists

Ok?

I mean, that's great that they're getting praised and everything, i don't have anything against them. I listen to their songs sometimes even

I just said "I don't think they're skilled" because you said they have great vocalists and many ace members, which i disagree to. I didn't mean it to come off as if they're untalented or anything, I'm sorry if i did, i was talking about in general compared to competing ggs

You are my Celebrity

dac7ff0375c2e5330c459a780d3b4bd6f80ba7c8.gifv

• Ok?

I mean, that's great that they're getting praised and everything, i don't have anything against them. I listen to their songs sometimes even

I just said "I don't think they're skilled" because you said they have great vocalists and many ace members, which i disagree to. I didn't mean it to come off as if they're untalented or anything, I'm sorry if i did, i was talking about in general compared to competing ggs

Normal cause they re underrated in international but popular in Asia

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!