I'm really so happy about this

• Although I know that the companies have not given anything official, that that bighit representative has followed Sakura and Chaewon is enough for me.

I'm so happy for Sakura and I'm sure she's going to be able to get everything that Iz * One couldn't. I really hope they include minju or hyewon in this because Sakura and minjun really showed that they have a pretty close friendship, same with hyewon. My only regret is that chaeyeon will surely not be included, but they should try to get her.

Just imagine: Sakura + Minju / hyewon + chaewon + Yuri / Yena + Chaeyeon. A perfect 8-9 member group with 4 ex-Iz * One members and 4-5 new ones. They would be unstoppable.

Status: So happy for Sakura. Watch my girl get all those magazine covers, endorsements, and shows because she's going to have a Korean company championing her.

<3<3<3

• There are some rumors.

Yena is debuting solo.

This group maybe is Sakura and Chaewon and Yunjin with others.

There are rumors out of the 2 approached, one wanted to be an actress and the other joined the group.

I think Minju is going that actress route and Hyewon is the one who will join. Or another member is going acting. Yuri I am not sure about. I believe she is signed as a soloist for now. Perhaps she could join.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!