Has Anyone used/ using Stadia on computer?

• Dunno. I'd be worried about how Google will support Stadia in the future. As a service, reviews seem to be a mixed bag. Do you still need to buy the games separately or have a decent rotation of free to access games for that 9 bucks?

• im not sure. It says that the games are free after buying it for a month.

Checking their website, the list isn't too bad for 10 bucks, but I probably wouldn't use this service based on that list. At least it doesn't seem that better than Epic offering free games and I don't use Epic that much.

Their official site seems bare-bone. I wanted more clear info and I can't access it. Not sure if I need to sign up to get access to more detailed information.

I have a friend who tested Stadia, but his laptop was top of the line and this product wasn't for him in the end.

They are offering a trial, so if it's not a hassle to cancel before subscription fee kicks in, I guess you could give a try this way. That being said, Stadia just seems like a failed Google experiment/service they will drop soon (they closed their game studio I think, not a good sign).

• ah ok, thank you for the heads up ^ ^ im just going to try the trial then.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!