Lim Nayoung (Former PRISTIN) - Currently Performing In Korean Musical "I Loved You"

• Lim Nayoung (Former PRISTIN) - Currently Performing In Korean Musical "I Loved You"

E9Bwr7FUcAQoG5M?format=jpg&name=small

News Update:

Nayoung is a cast member performing in a Korean musical currently showing in Seoul called "I Loved You"

The show is running from August 14 through October 31 at the Kwanglim Arts Center, BBCH Hall.

The musical stars includes SEVEN, VICTON Kang Seung Sik, UP10TION Sunyoul, Park Gyu Ri, and Lim Na Young among many other musical actors and actresses.

Eman Comment:

Nayoung is one of my ultimate biases. She's so charming, pretty, and talented. After the disbandment of PRISTIN, Nayoung signed with a modeling agency Sublime Artists, and has pursued a career as a professional model and actress. She's been busy modeling and has starred in several k-dramas, in addition to this musical. She's doing extremely well for herself and I'm proud of her!

Follow her on Instagram: @nayoung_lim95

Here are some photos and tweets about the musical!

• check her also in 'Imitation' kdrama

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• have you seen her OST?

I like it...but it might not be everything's thing

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!