Selfmate's Listening Party to all of TXT

• so of TXT's 39 songs including the english versions, acoustic remixes and japanese songs

1. 6 songs to my playlist

2. 16 songs which are acceptable or above giving it a 41.0% success rate...not bad in my opinion since I generally like only between 20-30% of songs

3. Everlasting Shine is my favourite

4. Run Away is my favourite Korean track

5. Wishlist is my fav bside

(this is up to and including the Chaos Chapter: Fight or Escape)

Edited 2 times, last by selfmate ().

• star:

blue orangeade :thumbup::thumbup: i think this has gone up since the first time i heard it

crown :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup: pretty good

cat and dog - pass

our summer - pass

nap of a star - :thumbup: its ok...i guess

magic:

new rules - :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup: almost straight to my playlist

run away - :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

roller coaster - pass

magic island - pass

poppin' star - pass

angel or devil - pass

20cm - pass

CWJLTMA? - pass

eternity:

drama - pass

CYSM? - I didn't have much expectations for the song going in to it for some reason but :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup: definitely playlist worthy

puma - pass

maze in the mirror - :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup: pretty good

eternally - pass

fairy of shampoo - pass

minisode:

ghosting - :thumbup::thumbup: I think its gone up since the first time I've heard it.

blue hour - pass

wishlist - :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup: great song

way home - pass

we lost the summer - :thumbup: its ok I guess

misc.:

cat and dog (english ver.) - pass

our summer acoustic ver. - pass

Japanese Songs

Everlasting Shine: :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup: still their best song for me...

Force: :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup: not bad pretty good

• I will give the Chaos Chapter Fight or Escape - Repackage a listen and give my thoughts on the newer and older songs as well

1. Loser = Lover - :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup: hmmm I like it it's certainly different from their previous stuff

2. Anti Romantic - :thumbup::thumbup:

3. 0X1=Lovesong (I Know I Love You) - pass

4. Magic - pass

5. Ice Cream - pass

6. What If I Had Been That Puma - pass

7. No Rules - pass

8. MOA Diary" (Dubaddu Wari Wari) - :thumbup: only because of the lyrics that pertain to MOAs

9. Dear Sputnik - :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

10. Frost - pass

11. 0X1=Lovesong (I Know I Love You)" (feat. Seori) (Emocore Mix) - pass

Edited 2 times, last by selfmate ().

• I respect your opinion but don't expect me to accept you passing on any of their songs.

• hahaha...you cannot like each and every one of their songs right?

you must still have songs that didn't vibe or just didn't like?

Yeah there is one:

Ice cream, the only song i skip with intention. It just sounds like a kids song and makes me feel uncomfortable whenever i have to listen to it. And also i am not the biggest fan of no rules.

The other songs i either accept as a palette cleanser or i like them.

• I’m one of those who like each and every song. No lie. They just get my vibe.

huh that's actually not normal lol

not because of the fact you like their music but because you like EVERYTHING....it's natural to like most or a lot but everything?

a rare unicorn you are my friend

• Yeah there is one:

Ice cream, the only song i skip with intention. It just sounds like a kids song and makes me feel uncomfortable whenever i have to listen to it. And also i am not the biggest fan of no rules.

The other songs i either accept as a palette cleanser or i like them.

from their entire discography? not just Chaos Chapter???

the only two songs you have issues with are Ice cream and no rules???

interesting...that's a bit more normal than soobin lol

• from their entire discography? not just Chaos Chapter???

the only two songs you have issues with are Ice cream and no rules???

interesting...that's a bit more normal than soobin lol

Yeah, i mean some of them i just accept, but i don't skip them, like i said.... I look at them as if they're palette cleanser.

Getting you into the mood for the next bop.

• Yeah, i mean some of them i just accept, but i don't skip them, like i said.... I look at them as if they're palette cleanser.

Getting you into the mood for the next bop.

ahhh ok so there are songs that you don't like as much ;-)

maybe my passes are your versions of palette cleansers lol

• I'm surprised you love CYSM. I mean, some moa even dislike that song. Not me tho, I'm still bopping to it and i sprain my neck whenever I follow the choreo.

you do realise my friend this ain't new except for obviously Fight or Escape...

it's all been documented within the TXT guild on page 81 lol

you ever acknowledged it when i said i would listen to their discography

• Omg... it's amazing you even have receipt :angryr:

I only remember you love Everlasting Shine so much. :teeheek:

But I appreciate people like you and Daniel who give it a listen to certain artist's songs before make a judgement. It's okay if you don't like their songs rather than just randomly saying 'too much autotune' or 'it is just noise' or 'generic', but in reality these people only listen the song for a few seconds, or even because 'people said so' :cryingr:

In the end music is personal taste after all, right? I can't force people to like Our Summer even tho I pointed a gun on them :merongk:

• Omg... it's amazing you even have receipt :angryr:

I only remember you love Everlasting Shine so much. :teeheek:

But I appreciate people like you and Daniel who give it a listen to certain artist's songs before make a judgement. It's okay if you don't like their songs rather than just randomly saying 'too much autotune' or 'it is just noise' or 'generic', but in reality these people only listen the song for a few seconds, or even because 'people said so' :cryingr:

In the end music is personal taste after all, right? I can't force people to like Our Summer even tho I pointed a gun on them :merongk:

well when i say i give a group's songs a listen it's a proper listen to the full track a listen (and for songs i like even more than one listen lol )

i'm always of the opinion that there might always be a hidden gem somewhere within the album regardless of what others say is good or bad you gotta make that decision for oneself

and knowing me, my tastes often differ from others

• well when i say i give a group's songs a listen it's a proper listen to the full track a listen (and for songs i like even more than one listen lol )

i'm always of the opinion that there might always be a hidden gem somewhere within the album regardless of what others say is good or bad you gotta make that decision for oneself

and knowing me, my tastes often differ from others

That's why, I really appreciate your effort. I listen to various groups/soloists music, but I'm not confidence enough to share my opinions about them :angryr:

haha for you my frind i'll give this son a re listen...

no promises just a re listen... ;-)

No, please. I'm just kidding :pepe-hehe:

• That's why, I really appreciate your effort. I listen to various groups/soloists music, but I'm not confidence enough to share my opinions about them :angryr:

No, please. I'm just kidding :pepe-hehe:

hey once you've been called tasteless by a few fandoms...what's a few more right lol

(and besides if people really wanted to give me shit for it... i'm a big boy i can take it)

nah i mean there's always the possibility that the songs grown on me...

• hey once you've been called tasteless by a few fandoms...what's a few more right lol

(and besides if people really wanted to give me shit for it... i'm a big boy i can take it)

nah i mean there's always the possibility that the songs grown on me...

Tasteless :angryr:

I realized, I reflect on myself to call people tasteless, I might ignoring 90% kpop BG songs out there, so I'm actually worse :sweatr: I prefer GG songs, even tho I don't stan any of them.

• Tasteless :angryr:

I realized, I reflect on myself to call people tasteless, I might ignoring 90% kpop BG songs out there, so I'm actually worse :sweatr: I prefer GG songs, even tho I don't stan any of them.

i mean we can't listen to like every song regardless of whether they are bg or gg...

from those remaining 10% that you actually get around to listening to how many of those would be 'passes' in your books

• This thread contains 15 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!