I might found another group to stan HELP!!

• I allready like tooooooo many groups and than I just found out that a Japanese survival show finished and I like the "pre-debut"-song they droped on Youtube and uh, I think if their actuall debut-song will be good than I stan another group. I allready like too many Japanese and Korean artists ... RIP ... being multistan is hard since getting into more groups is too easy ooof

The group I most likly get into is called BE:FIRST

Here is a random pic of the members (I put their names on there so its easier to learn their names lol)

1500x500.jpg

You dont really see this on that pic here but Manato had a ponytail int the MV they did for their pre-debut song and Junon's hair is actually quit long, also Sota looks on some pics I saw on the group's Twitter a bit like Shotaro from NCT xD

RIP myself for liking so many good music that I want to stan all those artists :waterr:

And in case someone wants to see the MV they did:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHH!!! Is it also so hard for you when you like so many music and discover new artists? My list of groups I stan is like uh too big to even count it properly :pepe-sad:

A.C.E | ATEEZ | DRIPPIN| MCND | NU'EST | ONF | SF9 | Stray Kids | TFN

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!