Girls Planet is just another Produce. It is the same old Mnet's evil editing.

• I'm not even talking Fu Yaning Case.

like can they stop replaying someone mistake so many times :cryc::cryc:

from the editing it just produces 505 with a different name :pepefacepalm::pepefacepalm:

Also, for Fu Yaning, I'm not even talking about the time when she said stupid things to Yujin.

Mnet zooming in Fu Yaning raising her eyebrow trying to make her a rude person. However, obviously, at that time, she just doesn't understand Korean so she doesn't know what the judge is talking about. However, they evil edit like Judge getting scared of her because of her eyebrow lmao. :pepecry::pepecry:

Also, Chinese Trainees are pretty bad in this show.

• the true Fu Yaning

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• the true Fu Yaning

The dislikes :pepe-life-support: the comments :pepe-life-support:

• I mean we already knew it is Produce 101 Season 5 but we are all still watching it because we are clowns anyways

The layout of the chairs is the same. There's a main spokesperson. They renamed trainers to masters.

They will have a Boy Planet 999 next year aka Produce 101 Season 6 just wait

• I mean we already knew it is Produce 101 Season 5 but we are all still watching it because we are clowns anyways

The layout of the chairs is the same. There's a main spokesperson. They renamed trainers to masters.

They will have a Boy Planet 999 next year aka Produce 101 Season 6 just wait

I don't know. I'm expecting some format revisions.

It would be boring to have another show of performance staples, position competitions, and then new songs.

If the 3-person cell holds up in future rounds, then I expect we'll see who is good (talented or trained) pretty quickly but also who is learning quickly.

I also expect to see contestants quickly arrange themselves by skill and popularity. Lots of room for mildly manufactured drama. :)

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!