I think BoA is still living from all these Japanese money sh*t those numbers are unbelievable!

• it's crazy crazy crazy...

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I mean it was easier back then to sell albums than today but these numbers weren't easy in the physical album generation too.

But we shouldn't forget that the contracts weren't the same as today. Many idols didn't see much money and SM was known for having slave contracts.

But she is a SM director now, right? I think she will be rich her whole life.

кιм נєηηιє ⭐︎мαησвαη ℓαℓιѕα⭐︎ ραяк ¢нαєуσυηg ⭐︎ кιм נιѕσσ

540 Jennie Kim ideas | blackpink jennie, kim, kim jennie Blackpink Jennie Teddy Bear Şapka | krimofashion.com  제니츄 on Twitter | Blackpink fashion, Fashion, Black pink

• I mean it was easier back then to sell albums than today but these numbers weren't easy in the physical album generation too.

But we shouldn't forget that the contracts weren't the same as today. Many idols didn't see much money and SM was known for having slave contracts.

But she is a SM director now, right? I think she will be rich her whole life.

i`m sure SM got a really big cut, but BoA already said a bunch of times she made a lot of money back then and TVXQ were driving crazy expensive sports cars back in the day, but after the law suit the fans of the other 3 always acted like they were poor when with SM :rolleyes: i`m pretty sure the slave contract part was aimed more at how long the contract was

❤︎ Girls' Generation ❤︎ N C T ❤︎ Red Velvet ❤︎ ae spa ❤︎

6e9ff8522b602d528710161e21247989328c7faf.gifv3619ff6031a383f824fe1d511bcbfb7f249c21df.gifv

• It's no surprise knowing how impactful her career is in Japan back then

SM was CRAZY about wanting to dominate the Japanese market and they have BoA and TVXQ doing so

Yet, it is crazy that a SOLOIST pull of these numbers she really werk her ass off back in the days

영원히 소녀시대! BLACKPINK IS THE REVOLUTION                      original.gif

• people in the Boa vs IU thread need to see this

And Busker Busker still living off just one song, that too from Korea itself.

The question in that thread was who had the higher peak, BoA's Japanese earnings don't help prove that,

Unless it is about who has the higher peak in Japanese market, then of course it is BoA.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!