24K was ahead of their time

• External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

If they debuted today with Super fly, they would have gained a stronger fanbase with international fans. Could have been in league with Ateez, and continued to grow in Korea as well.

• one of their members was in a video of a youtuber I watch and he talked a bit about how it was but that video, I won't link it cause it is trash since half of the video contains out of him watching german musicvideos xD

A.C.E | ATEEZ | DRIPPIN| MCND | NU'EST | ONF | SF9 | Stray Kids | TFN

• No, this was 2015. That was the era when noise was in lol with Monsta x, Got7, BTS /etc but since there is a huge wave now with international fans they may have done okay. Most of the nugus during this era though could’ve done well today like Brave Girls and 9muses.

tumblr_nzies3E9yh1uf1itwo1_500.gif

LORD & SAVIOR PARK JIHYO | ITZY | YUKIKA | RUANN | | TWICE | BRAVE GIRLS | APRIL | FROMIS_9 | TOMMY FEBRUARY6

• The OG members have moved on but they are working on revamping the group with some old members added recently before Cory left.

They were a fav of mine.

7 or Nothing Spreading the GOTspel Choi Youngjae

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!