[BTS CONTENT] US ARMY, we're not getting that Stadium Tour in March 2022

• Because Americans will make sure covid will last another five years. #Ihateithere

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

And of course the fcking south being stupid as hell with state officials making it their duty to prolong covid as well. We can never have nice things here. I've learned to just accept it.

• The government really should do everything they can to vaccinate people.

I’m really thinking of where to travel this autumn (am fully vaccinated🤩) and I’m sorry to say the US is…not on the list right now😩.

Might be Korea though as they seem to take control right now while they wait for the vaccines.

• Doesn't matter, even if everyone is vaccinated, covid will still exist and people will still get infected. The vaccine just helps limit/prevent severe symptoms. It's just like people taking shots for flu every year and the flu doesn't die out. There isn't a 100% cure for covid at the moment.

The ongoing problem are the dumbasses not getting vaccinated and they're the ones getting infected, hospitalized, and creating more problems than needed.

• still waiting for rm to spill on the tour and jimin's expression. :pepe-hehe:

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• It may look unlikely that BTS or any other group will be coming to our shores any time soon the way we are going. Cases rise every day and lockdown goes for longer. The vaccine rates are low here which means we’ll be battling COVID for a long time.

• forum.allkpop.com/suite/attachment/84239/

As someone mentioned above, this was how it was during the Lollapalooza festival. The Rolling Loud Music Festival also went on as planned (both did require Covid vac proof for entrance).

I guess future concert events will depend on the outcome from these. I know that the music industry is really wanting to go back to how it was before. If events like these, and those that will be happening the rest of the year, does not receive a lot of backlash, I guess we might still see BTS concert starting next year.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!