The Instrumentals of Thank You, Family by TWICE sound very familiar...

• Because the instrumentals from Thank you Family and Issues by Julia Michaels sound very, very similar...

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Did anyone else notice this? Do you guys hear it? It's like the same instrumental but different pitches and they're slightly different

horizonshard

alexS

Pikachu-Senpai

craftycat

fdblink

:whatb:

ღ Happy Birthday / 10.18.2005 ღ

6f2600f9ca710c96c5228757df28dbe5d21c9ff1.gifv giphy.gif 84e36da9f196e239f5a3bc0d2103c8cce10f4953.gifv

• Do you hear it though? :eyes:

Between Issues and Thank You, Family

Somewhat, but there seems to be a lot of variation to me. The core structure is the same though.

Also shameless sister group plug because of Issues:

External Content www.youtube.com

I left my heart in LA again. Please continue taking good care of it.

• I think it's called a major progression chord that is widely used in pop music.

I can't remember the exact name, but it comes from Tango and Opera.

But I somehow think this is a sample that is being used in all 3 songs. Yes I include RV in this.

Because it's the same sound.

Is there anyone who is a producer in this forum?

Honestly.

I've heard this sequence of chords so many times. And it reminds me of other songs as well.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!