Weeekly drops tracklist for 'Play Game: Holiday'

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

OMG!!! When I said I wanted weeekly to get their own Power Up I didn't think it would actually happen :cryingr:

Bop incoming :eyes:

Sad to not see Jiyoon on the credits though ;(

• Now I'm even more interested

External Content www.youtube.com

• Looks like Play M spared no expense in the production of this album.

Seems like a heavyweight roster of songwriters and producers, especially for the title track Holiday Party.

I think Play M know they have something special here which is why they're going for it. Play M mean to make Weeekly superstars and I am all for it. The girls themselves are incredibly driven and ambitious so it's a match made in Heaven. Most importantly the girls have the talent to match their ambition so it's a goal well within their reach.

Sad to not see Jiyoon on the credits though ;(

The lack of a Jiyoon track means they're probably really trying to strike gold with this one.

I don’t think it’s that her songs aren’t taken seriously, just that PlayM wants this comeback to be the one that takes Weeekly to the next level.

I’d imagine there’s a lot of pressure to capitalize on the success of After School, and making sure seasoned, accomplished producers are behind every track on the album provides the best chance to do just that. It’s definitely not a knock on her song writing or her abilities as an artist because she obviously has a rare, rare gift.

The Future of K-Pop

weekly-members-profile-mainpage.jpg

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!