IZ*One’s Honda Hitomi is part of AKB48’s A-side Senbatsu for the 2nd time ever

• Her first time was for No Way Man which was after Produce 48 where all the members who made it to the finale (Her, Nako, Sakura, Juri, Miru, Miyu, Miu, & Miho) + more in were in

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

This is her 2nd time, and her first outside of P48 relation. The song is called Ne mo Ha mo Rumor

She’s the one with the blonde hair, very hard to miss lol

External Content m.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Nako I sn’t in it cuz they’re keeping the sister groups in their respective homelands (likely due to Covid), and she’s part of HKT48. Same with Sakura, but she graduated last month so she wouldn’t have been in it anyway

Edit: Oh Erii, Miu, & Tomu are there too. Produce 48 Gang!! Even moreso for Erii as this is her first A-side Senbatsu.

Edited 2 times, last by Lubby00 ().

• Lubby00

Changed the title of the thread from “Honda Hitomi is part of AKB48’s A-side Senbatsu for the 2nd time ever” to “IZ*One’s Honda Hitomi is part of AKB48’s A-side Senbatsu for the 2nd time ever”.
  • :wow: She has been in my PD 48 Top 5 ever since I saw her perform 'Very Very Very' in the PD48 show: she's just so cute and adorable that you just gotta love her.

And in IZ*One she showed how great she can be on stage with all kinda concepts and styles (and blond Hitomi is everything :lover3: )

It's a shame she isn't a part of K-pop anymore, now that IZ*One has dissolved.

And Eri is in it too (I couldn't spot her :/ )? She has such a phenomenal smile.

'No more shall man have wings to bear him to paradise. Henceforth, he shall walk.'

SWJ1P.gif

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!