Same name song battle: Who has the best (I) Wish song?

• Who wins the best (I) Wish song? 8

1. WJSN (2) 25%
    2. S.E.S (0) 0%
    3. FTISLAND (2) 25%
    4. Seventeen (1) 13%
    5. Soohyun & Hoon (0) 0%
    6. Gfriend (0) 0%
    7. Heechul & Kim Jungmo (0) 0%
    8. Urban Zakapa (0) 0%
    9. I (0) 0%
    10. DreamNote (1) 13%
    11. Day6 (2) 25%

WJSN

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

S.E.S

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

FTISLAND

Seventeen

Soohyun & Hoon (U-Kiss)

Gfriend

Heechul (Super Junior) & Kim Jungmo

Urban Zakapa

I

DreamNote

Day6

I made the "I" optional because I wanted to include SES's song so check that one out :pepelove2:

If I forgot any, let me know and I'll add them

b37de32753b08fc429094447c78413d376aab266.gifv

Just gonna drop Twice's Wishing here too but I didn't want to make too many exceptions so they aren't included :-(

IM NAYEON 2022.06.24

Edited once, last by th17e ().

• FTISLAND one used to be my jam back in the days, and Hyejeong in the mv is a plus.

• Ft Island among those choices

Also,

:pepelove1::pepelove1:

• Added them in, there's an option to change your vote if you want! :froghype:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!