Same name song battle: Who has the best Lonely song?

• Who wins the best Lonely song? 21

1. Sistar (4) 19%
    2. SPICA (2) 10%
    3. 2NE1 (12) 57%
    4. B1A4 (1) 5%
    5. Hyorin (1) 5%
    6. Bolbbalgan4 (0) 0%
    7. Mino (1) 5%

Sistar

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

SPICA

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

2NE1

B1A4

Hyorin

Bolbbalgan4

Mino

If I forgot to mention any, let me know and I'll add them

18f5e42b9aaa3149381b45ed6dc2621e40585bd0.gifv

Also special mention to Wonder Girls who I really want to include but can't because of a 2 word difference :cryingr:

IM NAYEON 2022.06.24

Edited once, last by th17e ().

• External Content youtu.be

• This one too

:pepecute:

Yeah, I considered it but I was worried it would be disrespectful to add it to a battle like this. Especially considering the comments and the general emotional state involved with that video. Maybe I'm just overly sensitive and am overthinking it

I'll include it if it's not rude though, I just didn't want to risk being disrespectful or anything. If I could get some input on this so I know, I'd appreciate it

External Content youtu.be

Adding it now

• Yeah, I considered it but I was worried it would be disrespectful to add it to a battle like this. Especially considering the comments and the general emotional state involved with that video. Maybe I'm just overly sensitive and am overthinking it

I'll include it if it's not rude though, I just didn't want to risk being disrespectful or anything. If I could get some input on this so I know, I'd appreciate it

Adding it now

Oh I didnt think deeply. If you feel like this you dont have to add it

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!