2pm Junho is becoming one of the most popular idols? 2nd on brand repuation :O

• https://www.kpopstarz.com/arti…-reputation-july-2021.htm

So happy hes there for a gen 2 idol to be with the young people.

He rose from 3rd last week to second this week on brand repuation.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Hes a good singer,dancer,actor and looks amazing stan him.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I mean before he enlisted he was already a super famous and well-known actor as well, so that helps

I dont think he was "super famous" his fan cams went viral during military which boosted him alot but yeah I loved his acting before military.

• Its crazy he started rising during military and after rising even higher. Thats like a dream of many idols I feel lmfao.

Wooyoung is 12th and Chansung 15th, so I guess they all are gaining popularity, which is really great of course, it's nice seeing them being appreciated after military and not being active for a while.

• He was getting famous even before military because of his acting. He did so well in that drama.

He aged like fine wine and I am sure he is gonna get more popular.

• He almost has everything from visual, vocalist, dance, and acting. I'm glad he got the attention more now. Usually, their popularity will plummet but it seems otherwise for him.

• Understandable, he is everything :lover1::lover1: Deserves all the love! :lover4::lover4:

Legend Lee Know

External Content youtu.be

• Ngl even before realizing he blew up, he stood out the most to me this time. I don’t know why I didn’t notice how handsome/charming he was/is before. I used to care less about him during 2nd gen and mostly loved Tym Nk and Wy.

lt64IYu.gif

Edited once, last by Yumeku ().

• Ngl even before realizing he blew up, he stood out the most to me this time. I don’t know why I didn’t notice how handsome/charming he was/is before. I used to care less about him during 2nd gen and mostly loved Tym Nk and Wy.

I loved his acting before he blew up.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!