Does this also count as Twice's OST?

• I noticed a user in Twice's OT9 OST thread was congratulating Twice's first OST as being their first official OT9 OST...

I think it was Park_Oppa that mentioned this...

And then I realized that Jeongyeon did an OST with her sister, Gong Seungyeon called "Like a Star" for the drama My Dream Class

Do you guys remember this?

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

ღ Happy Birthday / 10.18.2005 ღ

6f2600f9ca710c96c5228757df28dbe5d21c9ff1.gifv giphy.gif 84e36da9f196e239f5a3bc0d2103c8cce10f4953.gifv

• 2 iconic sisters killing it in their respective industries

Twice did do an OT9 OST but for a Japanese movie

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!