Find the Senior Singer and get 70 akorns

• I do not need the akorns but it is said she won't show up as much as it is advertised

Well sports movies generally don't have much space for the 'love interest/female parts' (unless the movie is about sports-women). So I am not expecting any long screen time for her.

I think she is being carefully incremental. Cameos to Supporting role in not-so-commercial 'Shades of the heart', to lead-yet-not-prominent role in 'Dream', to sharing lead with heavy hitters like Bae Doona, Song Kang Ho in 'Broker'.

It is a good strategy when entering a new field, insulates her against any possible failures/responsibility for failures.

• Well sports movies generally don't have much space for the 'love interest/female parts' (unless the movie is about sports-women). So I am not expecting any long screen time for her.

I think she is being carefully incremental. Cameos to Supporting role in not-so-commercial 'Shades of the heart', to lead-yet-not-prominent role in 'Dream', to sharing lead with heavy hitters like Bae Doona, Song Kang Ho in 'Broker'.

It is a good strategy when entering a new field, insulates her against any possible failures/responsibility for failures.

She used the same strategy on dramas

Smaller role at Dream High

One of many roles in a weekend drama (traditionally for older segment of pop) in You are the Best

Second lead after Jang Keunsuk in Pretty Man

The fourth role in the Producers

and then leading role in the Moon Lovers, where her clock was cleaned by Park Bogum.

• where her clock was cleaned by Park Bogum.

Interesting choice of words.

Why would a successful series featuring a full time actor as male lead, be seen directly impacting a singer-female lead of less successful series broadcast at the same time?

If at all, it should reflect on Lee Joon-gi.

And it did not prevent her from being increasingly successful in My Mister or making a super-hit of Hotel Del Luna.

But as a strategy, they are kind of the same, Moon lovers = Broker. The rest of the cast are powerhouses, that failure would be more to their account than IU's, whereas she would share well in success.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!