〖🅝⋮🅒〗💚 What's Your Favorite NCT 127 Choreography?

• Why did I make this two?

2x

I love the hell out of the Superhuman choreo. It’s energetic and exciting with the retro feel of a Michael Jackson MV (like the song itself) with the swagger I expect from NCT 127.

I love Haechan channeling his inner MJ, the circular jump sequence that always gets cut off on camera and even the little things like that line where Jaehyun does a few quick moves and extends a dramatic leg while the line moves behind him. It’s so extra. I love it.

Jaehyun and the line: :21-:29

Jump: 1:39 (but you can see it better in the one I listed in the original post)

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

My other choice here if forced to pick would be Chain. 127 choreo always has me at floor work, because it’s fast and difficult when they do it. The Chain choreo is a hybrid of precise sharp movements and more fluid motions, whether it’s the hip rock, the floor work or Jaehyun’s butterfly hands. It’s very very fast, then slow, like the best 127 choreos.

All of the live performances cut away from the floor work (like my Superhuman circle jumps) so it’s best to look at the dance practice in the first post.

These are two different types of choreo that reflect the range of NCT 127’s dance style.

Honorable mention:

- Cherry Bomb (sexy, strong, iconic statement, yes there’s floor work )

- Kick It (swaggering, instant icon, you betcha floor work )

- Punch (eye catching and interesting).

The last two also reflect the evolution of NCT choreo to me, where the individual style of each of the dancers is allowed to show through more, which makes it more impactful when everyone is doing something simultaneously.

..............................................................................................................perfume

1a8e5b24bf1c6ccaa1e5bd8ca4a707841e1abe65.gif31addbb43f8bc3a9c9e7fff75dd7f232c5839f1f.gifd752226429a326c0a6d90dfff22926c1961158d1.gif

• Official Post

is there a choreography video of Save? I would love to see a full version and not only the little parts in the mv

Unfortunately not yet. I expect them to perform Save for the first time at their fanmeeting later tonight so hopefully we will get it soon.

• is there a choreography video of Save? I would love to see a full version and not only the little parts in the mv

Simon Says and Kick It for me, but love the Cherry Bomb choreography too

I wish. It looks like there’s some great choreo happening in cutaway shots.

I want to see it, SM.

:pepe-comfy:

..............................................................................................................perfume

1a8e5b24bf1c6ccaa1e5bd8ca4a707841e1abe65.gif31addbb43f8bc3a9c9e7fff75dd7f232c5839f1f.gifd752226429a326c0a6d90dfff22926c1961158d1.gif

Changed the title of the thread from “💚 What's Your Favorite NCT 127 Choreography?” to “〖🅝⋮🅒〗💚 What's Your Favorite NCT 127 Choreography?”.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!