Do you love travle videos?

• I love to watch people who moved to Japan, Korea and Hong Kong but I also love to see videos of people who moved to my country Germany and travle in their videos. I really like to see the view of other people and what they do. IDK maybe cause it distracts from the fact that most of us can't travle as much as we want or cause we just live in a not so interesting area and like to see what interesting things other people may find.

I can recomend you to check out a few channels if you are interested into other cultures or travle videos

Japan

• Life in Japan
    • Rachel & Jun's Adventures

Korea

• Cari Cakes
    • Megan Moon (many of you who watched her may remember her with her old surname)
    • Sedameansstrong (She makes German videos)

Germany

• Deana & Phil (they made videos about Germany but are curently in the USA)
    • PassportTwo (In their older videos you might also see travle videos from other European countries)

Hong Kong

• Taylor R (Her old videos are from as she used to live in Japan)

If you have anyone you love to watch who moved to a nother country and shows people around, than leave it down in the coments ~

A.C.E | ATEEZ | DRIPPIN| MCND | NU'EST | ONF | SF9 | Stray Kids | TFN

• Yes!

Daneger and Stacey

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Lost LeBlanc

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I kind of like those youtube channels created by couples, it hits differently.

Also of course like Bald and Bankrupt and his Soviet travels

And Polish youtuber Gdzie Bądź

• I absolutely love travel videos. I'd like to visit and revisit certain places someday.

One of my favorite YouTube channels is Seoul Walker; it's basically a guy who walks around the streets of Seoul and records. While it's not really travel, it gives you a glimpse of what it's like to be there. I recommend!

I love watching his vIdeos of just walking around different parts of Korea. I also like Disney Blogs and where I live Miami too.

🌸🌺🌸🌺🌸🌺🌸
    🌸Archiveofourown.org/users/JeannieGhost🌸

💟 My Fanfics

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!