Pro wall, change my mind.

• Again, you don't know how a debate works.

Source is one of the most important things during a debate, but judging by your previous threads, you don't know what a debate is made of. I don't mind you being a pro-wall whatsoever, but try building up your arguments from a better source next time.

And I'm not going to spend my time watching videos by someone who made fun of a homicide.

that fine, but im confused on how ¨i don't know what a debate if made of¨

debate- The aim of a debate is to convince the opposition that you are right. When the two sides agree on the subject or when one side's arguments are more convincing than the other side that is when the debate comes to a close.https://www.americandebateleague.org/what-is-debate.html

the reason y i used his videos were because he summed up my views and gave resources and facts, ik he is a bad person but what he was saying in these videos were correct.

• Logic:

Premise 1: walls keep people out of a certain area

Premise 2: being banned from a forum keeps a user out of the forum

Conclusion: therefore being banned is a version of a digital wall

ban

officially or legally prohibit.

wall

a continuous vertical brick or stone structure that encloses or divides an area of land.

almost not quite

• yea

u want to know how its racist

and u think the wall will stop seggs trafficking

https://www.deseret.com/2019/2…his-is-why-we-need-a-wall

The story of one survivor of this transaction — let’s call her “Liliana” — illustrates the point. Liliana was kidnapped at age 11 from her village in Central America. After two years of grooming her for commercial sex, she was taken by her captors across the southern border at a location where no wall existed (approximately 70 percent of the border is wall-less). Her traffickers easily transported her to New York City, where she was raped for money up to 30-40 times a day for five years. She eventually escaped and my foundation is now caring for her as she prepares to testify in federal court against her captors. In accordance with U.S. laws, as a survivor of sex trafficking in America, Liliana has been granted legal status and will soon be a U.S. citizen. (The U.S. Attorney’s Office has requested that we not share more details about this case until the trial is completed later this year).

im pro-wall so i can protect these little girls.

Closed the thread.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!