With 'Penthouse' losing viewers seems like 'Devil Judge' might be next "it kdrama"

• It fits recent theme of kdrama with more mature theme, and it has this court drama like 'Vincenzo' so...

it had good start in ratings and I bet it will grown more

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Penthouse viewership this season is quite stable and higher then season 1 but ill check this drama out because Ji Sung.

he has amazing charisma

• Penthouse is repetitive and becomes more non-sense.

I was able to accept everything in Pethouse Season 1 + Season 2.

The fact that Logan Lee is still alive make this drama stupid. They should either make him not standing close to the bomb so that it still make sesne that he is alive.

If he is able to walk freely like nothing happen to him, then it will betoo ridiculous same as OYH coming back when the writer basically shows her dead body and held a funeral so it will dumb to make her alive, but I know the writer is gonna do that.

• Yeah. Penthouse becomes boring. It's like a remake of season 2 and there are many things that are rushed, no development (Lee Tae-Vin's character barely had 10 lines), many useless and things that don't make sense (Logan's brother, Eun-byeol's babysitter, etc.). As I said, the producers wanted only money that's why they hurried to film now, than waiting until autumn and come with something better.

As for Devil Judge, for me, it's more similar to Taxi Driver, than Vincenzo. Bringing justice for the poor it's a good topic and yeah, it might bring a lot of popularity, thus I feel that there is something missing. It's slower than Vincenzo and TD, and I hope Jinyoung's character will not be as useless as Esom's. For now, he didn't do anything, like he didn't stop Ji sung, nor helped him, but suspects him groundless. Hope the plot will get better in the next episodes, until now, only the acting is amazing, really good actors.

• Feel bad for Penthouse, they should have ended it when it is at its peak. It really seems rushed for Season 3. At this rate, it looks like anime where characters died and alive anytime

• Yeah. Penthouse becomes boring. It's like a remake of season 2 and there are many things that are rushed, no development (Lee Tae-Vin's character barely had 10 lines), many useless and things that don't make sense (Logan's brother, Eun-byeol's babysitter, etc.). As I said, the producers wanted only money that's why they hurried to film now, than waiting until autumn and come with something better.

As for Devil Judge, for me, it's more similar to Taxi Driver, than Vincenzo. Bringing justice for the poor it's a good topic and yeah, it might bring a lot of popularity, thus I feel that there is something missing. It's slower than Vincenzo and TD, and I hope Jinyoung's character will not be as useless as Esom's. For now, he didn't do anything, like he didn't stop Ji sung, nor helped him, but suspects him groundless. Hope the plot will get better in the next episodes, until now, only the acting is amazing, really good actors.

3rd episode of Devil Judge was really interesting for me, we finally got some backstory, as well as we see people who plot this and that, kind of behind shadows.

• well said. agreed 100%

it's stupidity already, I can't watch any more

• Are the episodes out already on Netflix!!

it's on Rakuten Viki

https://www.viki.com/tv/37789c…vil-judge?q=devil%20judge

or you can watch it on dramacool

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!