All those who watched Kingdom, a question for you..(ikonics, stays, atiny, deobis, melodies)

• If some of you dont know yet, SF9 is having their first comeback after kingdom tomorrow...

Are you going to check it out? Has your perspective on SF9 changed due to kingdom?

Also it would be very interesting to watch the comeback and track how it does as they are the first group after kingdom to comeback and we can maybe start seeing a pattern or trend on how these groups perform now..

Also the MV teaser sounds amazing.. please anticipate tomorrow....

Tell me your thoughts..

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

edit- sprry for the wrong link at first, changed it

• I didn't know much about them before Kingdom, I only heard Bad Guy (edit: good guy; forgive my ignorance hehe). They were the only team, I knew almost nothing about.

I still don't have much feelings about them, they have some nice songs and I wish all well for them.

I'll check out their new song when it's out.

Edited once, last by keaji ().

• I probably won't listen to it, maybe if it's going to end up doing well I'll check. I hope the best for them, but that's all.

The way I think about the groups before and after hasn't really changed for me, except the boyz who weren't on my radar before. I watched only for stray kids by the way and skipped almost half of the other performances. As of SF9, I bet there's many people who will check them out and just didn't know them well before but ended up liking them.

NewJeans é envolvido em nova polêmica com o MV de “OMG” | Revista KoreaIN

Edited 4 times, last by lialve ().

• I didn't know much about them before Kingdom, I only heard Bad Guy. They were the only team, I knew almost nothing about.

I still don't have much feelings about them, they have some nice songs and I wish all well for them.

I'll check out their new song when it's out.

it was good guy lol XD

Yeah I guess checking out is great too.. lets see how the release sounds, I like their matured concepts a lot

• Probably not. Kingdom didn’t really attach me to the new groups to check out their comebacks. I watched it for btob and ikon. I most likely will check out the boyz future comeback. I like sunwoo

That's fair..

I think when you tune in for some specif groups its hard to get attached to other groups but yeah there can be a level of interest or curiosity which may develop..

Alo yeah tbz is coming out with a summer concept and refreshing album in early august, hope you check them out

• it was good guy lol XD

Yeah I guess checking out is great too.. lets see how the release sounds, I like their matured concepts a lot

Oops, this is how much I know about it hahha.

Yeah, I mostly check out new releases of groups I know when I have time.

• I probably won't listen to it, maybe if it's going to end up doing well I'll check. I hope the best for them, but that's all.

The way I think about the groups before and after hasn't really changed for me, except the boyz who weren't on my radar before. I watched only for stray kids by the way and skipped almost half of the other performances. As of SF9, I bet there's many people who will check them out and just didn't know them well before but ended up liking them.

oooh thats interesting..

thats fair, so many people watched the show its fair some get interested and some not..

• He’s really pretty. :pepe-heart-eyes: I watched that 100 degrees cover he did on loop it’s so good I want it on Spotify :pepe-sad: . He’s talented too. The other boys seem sweet so I’ll definitely keep an eye on the boyz

Aaah I know, that cover is so nice!

Seriously good looking, yup. And insanely talented! Not only he's a main rapper (and very good at it), he also is writing and producing, he started puting some of his songs on The Boyz's Soundcloud.

External Content soundcloud.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content twitter.com

And he's also such a good singer

Very talented dancer also

External Content youtu.be

Oh and yes, they are all very sweet and precious :pepelove1:

Edited once, last by keaji ().

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!