Blinks should be thrilled

• We all know BP only release new music after 12 months or more so imo it's important to release at a strategic time period šŸ‘€

A Sept-Dec album release is always going to be at a disadvantage on multiple fronts

I'm just putting this out there incase BP don't release their upcoming album till minimum January 2022(highly likely at this point)

its a good thing cause January is one of the best times to release fresh / highly anticipated music

I'm personally looking forward to a January-March album rather than oct - Dec album release, it also ensures 2023 will follow this schedule (Singles + album from January 2023-April 2023 to be followed by a summer stadium world tour) šŸ‘€

In the meantime let's anticipate YG's statement regarding BP plans in 2h 2021, you should expect at least 1 if not 2 singles from BLACKPINK āœ”ļø

• I feel like YG got fucked up their original schedule for this year, so I feel like they will release a digital single for the movie in late august, that likely be not a collab but a bside in the upcoming 2nd full album/3rd mini coming at nov 2021 or jan 2022, while Lisa ft DJ Snake will be released as a digital pre release single in this month then having her full solo debut around september once 4+1 proyect ends. The collab is likely DuaPink 2.0 and will be released as a pre release single in either nov 2021 if the album comes in jan 2022 or along the album as a title track if the album is released in nov 2021.

• YG must take you as marketing director :pepepizza:

ā€œ < 4 you & her ā€

• After some careful deliberations I've come to a conclusion

Jisoo solo won't happen this year & BP will release their 2nd album in January rather than March

We have Lisa's solo & 2 BP singles coming in 2H šŸ‘€

• I feel like YG got fucked up their original schedule for this year, so I feel like they will release a digital single for the movie in late august, that likely be not a collab but a bside in the upcoming 2nd full album/3rd mini coming at nov 2021 or jan 2022, while Lisa ft DJ Snake will be released as a digital pre release single in this month then having her full solo debut around september once 4+1 proyect ends. The collab is likely DuaPink 2.0 and will be released as a pre release single in either nov 2021 if the album comes in jan 2022 or along the album as a title track if the album is released in nov 2021.

Actually Lisa's solo is July

BP will just start their 2nd album era in late September with a pre-release kpop single

The mystery collab is indeed likely to be released November with an AMA performance planned šŸ‘€

• Late release is bad for yr end charts and award shows which is kinda bad. But late release can be a good thing if the songs is a hit it will pick up a lot more points the following year for yr end charts and usually the last 4ish months of the year generally tend to be kind to idol music.

Well BP are also doing late year release again this year

Only difference is they only releasing singles saving the title track & Album for 2022

Participate now!

Donā€™t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!