Watch Jungkook impersonate Suga again and more in the Tokopedia's Guess Me game <3

• External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I didn't know Taehyung liked Kurt Cobain when he was a trainee?

Wonder if he was a Nirvana fan?

His reaction to their answers was really funny

:teeheek:

and his face when he was singing Blue and Grey!

They all seem right at home here

neoneun na, naneun neo is really that line

Stream serendipity!

here is part 1!

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Tae coming with the Kurt Cobain. I love his eclectic style. He just loves good music and I rock with that. I'm even feeling him on the Bieb's Holy, it's a good song.

I think Hobi just gave up on his specific answer and was like close enough...

Jimin and Jk are adorable with their I am You, You are Me. And Jin is a mess trying to pull out the same reasoning for his good guess.

Tell'em Bangtan is dancing on the floorImage result for bts dancing gif fire

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!