sorry to burst your bubbles company stans (in conclusion yall 🤡) (aka get owned by facts and logic)

• Big Hit was already paying to distribution for BTS's albums before that. They're will still pay after this deal, but probably less. For example if before that they pay 15%, after that they will pay 10% or maybe less. Thus, more money will be left in their pocket from album sales, they will earn more. YG + will of course grow and profit thanks to this share paid. It's a win / win station.

If YG artists join Weverse, it will be a great convenience not only for the artists but also for the fans. Because when there are concerts, you will have the chance to get your ticket with pre-sell without the stress of Ticketmaster thanks to Weverse, which is one of the biggest advantages of Weverse.

"Don’t judge a book by its cover. Everybody has a reason and everybody has a story. I hope people don’t judge a person based on what they see." Kim Taehyung

b9067265d2fcc30fa3ee1ba591881fc0865471a4.jpg

• So found out some more info.

As YGE is the largest stakeholder in YGPlus, Big Hit and its subsidiary paid YGE $35 million for a portion of their stock in YGPlus.

Although YGE is still the largest stakeholder in YGPlus still owning 35.97% of YGPlus stock after the sell.

Big Hit and its subsidiary owns 17%.

Big Hit also paid YG (Yang Hyunsuk) and his brother Yang Minsuk $13.4 million for their stocks in YGPlus.

YG Family

1080x360

*Disclaimer I don't read responses to my posts unless I've replied to you before. If that offends you BLOCK ME. It's not my job to police your feelings.

• BH purchased YHS and Yang Min Suk's stakes, btw, so their direct ownership in YG plus has also reduced.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

YGE's stake is also down

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

So saying that BH has a small place on YGplus table is inherently absurd.

• I don't entirely get it. The OP's about how company stans are dumb, and how the deal will benefit both YG and BH and that people should be happy about it... but wouldn't company stans be the only ones who really care about the business dealings of 'their' company?

So the OP's basically company stans telling other company stans (of YG, BH) what the facts of the deal are and how it profits 'their' company?

I mean, if you're not into BH or YG the company but just a K-pop group fan, most of that stuff is either trivial or popcorn entertainment :danceb:

'No more shall man have wings to bear him to paradise. Henceforth, he shall walk.'

SWJ1P.gif

• Most "company stans" are just your average kpop stan who know very little to nothing about actual business. Most of them loving kissing the ground of these companies and act like their company is "superior" and has some sort of moral high ground when in reality, they're just an average company out to do business, no different than any other company. Also, jus to clarify, I'm not a company stan lol.....i see yg in the same way i see other kpop companies. I'm sorry if I offended any actual company stans.

The reason I made this thread is that I'm sick and tired of both yg stans and bighit stans acting like this is a huge deal and spreading misinformation.

• Never said that bh has a small place on yg plus' table.....I think you are forgetting that ygplus is basically a subsidiary under yg that is responsible for, like I said, merch distribution, advertising, sports facilities, merchandising, etc.......this decision will not impact any yg artist or their management which is what most kpop fans probably care about......so bighit "not having a small place on ygplus' table" doesn't have any affect on the average everyday kpop stan

• My thread said bought YG Plus not YG... and I said it was flashier. All my titles are. Y'all coulda went to the news section for facts :clown:

Sweetheart, that "flashiness" was false and misleading and you were acting like bts/bighit bought ygplus....which is misleading in itself.....its just average business that benefits both bighit and yg....it wasn't that deep

• This information is incorrect, together with Yang Hyunsuk and Yang Minsuk, YGE's share in YGPlus was 49.64%.

After the sale, YGE's stake in YGPlus is currently 35.97% . Big Hit' stake is 7.68% and BNX is 10.24%.

Source

YG Family

1080x360

*Disclaimer I don't read responses to my posts unless I've replied to you before. If that offends you BLOCK ME. It's not my job to police your feelings.

• Also just checked.....your info is false

https://n.news.naver.com/article/018/0004840966

https://n.news.naver.com/article/018/0004840966

• Sweetheart, that "flashiness" was false and misleading and you were acting like bts/bighit bought ygplus....which is misleading in itself.....its just average business that benefits both bighit and yg....it wasn't that deep

it's not that serious but you felt the need to tag me about it here lol

The whole thread was troll and full of clownery....and like I said anyone coulda went to the news section.

:pepe-back-away:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!