Evanescence Appreciation Thread

• I have been a big fan of this band for a long time and I figured I should share some of my favorite pieces of their musical history with you all. If you have anything you would like to share that you love from this band feel free to do so.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

This is one of their earliest shows caught on camera and it shows many of the earlier versions of songs from their debut album Fallen from 2002.

Micah Forever

Benny's Smoll Bean

Utada-Hikaru-Blue-Stay-Magical-Sig.png

• External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Micah Forever

Benny's Smoll Bean

• External Content www.youtube.com

Micah Forever

Benny's Smoll Bean

• This old site the band uploaded their old demos and pre debut EPs on is still fully active and Amy Lee the lead singer encourages you download them digitally instead of trying to buy the physical versions that are going for the price of rent on an house. https://evanescencereference.info/music/

Micah Forever

Benny's Smoll Bean

• YEEEEEEEEEEEEES!! They have been my favourite band since 2006!!!!! Can't wait for their new album!!

OMG yay! An fellow fan <3 I have issues finding people with similar music tastes to me across the board. I am sad the album got pushed back again but it comes out next month! It comes out right after I move and I plan on buying it after I move to add to my library of physical copies.

Micah Forever

Benny's Smoll Bean

• I’ve seen so many people try to cover Bring Me To Life and just fail.

Seriously, no one can do that song justice. Amy Lee has a very unique voice.

I have seen two people do well with it that being the Lacuna Coil lead singer Christina and Lizzy Hale of Halestorm. Other than that it is of varying results :sweatr:

Micah Forever

Benny's Smoll Bean

• I’ve seen so many people try to cover Bring Me To Life and just fail.

Seriously, no one can do that song justice. Amy Lee has a very unique voice.

This is very good imho

Evanescence was one of my most beloved bands when they first came out and for many years after. Amy Lee really is something special and their sound is just perfection. They led me to other bands like Nightwish and Within Temptation too with that symphonic metal feel.

I think it's a given for any big fan of these to approve of Dreamcatcher... I can't even explain how I felt when I heard the operatic vocals behind the chorus in Deja Vu and the "Scream, Scream, Scream" part in Scream as well. Just gives me all of the EE/Nightwish feels.

7hytR1B.jpg EhjJqBr.jpg

[DREAMCATCHER * PIXY * (G)I-DLE * EVERGLOW * BILLLIE]

• External Content youtu.be

Micah Forever

Benny's Smoll Bean

• Oh my gosh you listen to Nightwish as well! I adore them too. I agree I definitely heard that similar tone on Deja Vu. I actually liked Dreamcatcher back when they were Minx I've enjoyed watching their sound mold and ironically it molded to something familiar to me from the rock bands I listen to. So I can kinda put Dreamcatcher on both my goth rock and my kpop lists. 🌺

Micah Forever

Benny's Smoll Bean

• My favourite song is

External Content youtu.be

• My favourite song is

External Content youtu.be

That song got me through some rough times <3

Micah Forever

Benny's Smoll Bean

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!