Evanescence Appreciation Thread

• My favorite Evanescence songs

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Not a shabby Nirvana cover

Their collaboration with Korn isn't too bad either

• Official Post

Great taste

• External Content youtu.be

Micah Forever

Benny's Smoll Bean

Minnie-SEC-Sig.png

• I <3 Evanescence!

OHH yay the sheriff is an Ev fan <3

That Korn unplugged performance is legendary.

Micah Forever

Benny's Smoll Bean

Minnie-SEC-Sig.png

• External Content www.youtube.com

Micah Forever

Benny's Smoll Bean

Minnie-SEC-Sig.png

• This hasn't been updated for a while but yeah, I absolutely love Evanescence! They and Within Temptation are some of my most favourite bands ever. <3

What do you guys think of the new album - The Bitter Truth? Personally, it still needs to fully grow on me (I haven't listened to it nearly enough) but I really like Use My Voice, Yeah Right, Broken Pieces Shine and Wasted On You.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!