Is the Enhypen fans re weird and delulu...

• they did trending #protectenhypen on Twitter for one member said n-word and others people assuming nothing heard...

I don't know the constroversy cause belift is their company and the boys re pretty young but they should being educated for their action.

I remember rumor bullying on one member i think sunhoo with the members dislike him and did thing fatshamming in his psysical.

Im not engene but #protectblackengene was trending on Twitter cause there re rumor suicide on fan of them ...

Im curious cause this is hype group ...and rookie but i feel they get hate for their attitude.

20210630_195045.jpg

20210630_195034.jpg

20210630_195015.jpg

Edited 4 times, last by izoniee ().

• Not that sh*t again.

When will idols learn not to say such things? I hope it's just a misunderstanding.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!