Sooo are TBZ (The Boyz) a 3rd gen or 4th gen group???

• Which generation are TBZ considered to you? 25

1. 4th Generation (14) 56%
    2. 3rd Generation (11) 44%

I was in the middle of making a 4th gen thread involving a member of TBZ, when I suddenly stopped to ask myself if they were widely enough considered to even be 4th gen? I know this is probably going to be somewhat debatable but anywayzzzz, what do you consider them? I've seen some people say that TBZ and pretty much any group after them is considered 4th gen, but I've also seen people put TBZ and other groups who debuted around the same time as 3rd gen.

TLDR: I'm confused what category they fall into and want to see if there's a somewhat common consensus.

Personally I just always considered them the start of 4th gen.

• They are mostly considered 4th gen, because of debuting in late 2017 and receiving rookie awards in 2018.

But I don't care much about generations, they are just The Boyz, the kpop group, some people get upset over the 'generations', but it's just a word, The Boyz can also be 3rd gen or 3.5 or whatever, it won't change anything about them :D

Edited once, last by keaji ().

• They are mostly considered 4th gen, because of debuting in late 2017 and recieving rookie awards in 2018.

But I don't care much about generations, they are just The Boyz, the kpop group, some people get upset over the 'generations', but it's just a word, The Boyz can also be 3rd gen or 3.5 or whatever, it won't change anything about them :D

Perioddd and thanks for the info bestie. I knew I could count on you.

:iloveyoub:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!