For those that have a GF/BF/Partner/Lover/Wife/Husband/Etc - What do they think of Kpop?

• About the plastic comment...

I think a lot of people see the smooth smooth skin of idols and think it must be due to surgery

Pre debut photos of visuals that are praised in kpop are on the Internet to see and it's clear that they were naturally good looking

Of course when you dress them up and put korean style make up on them (which tends to be rather flat in comparison to the west) and edit them they will look even more perfect

It comes to a point where I think people don't think k celebs can be beautiful without plastic surgery, which

is just sad

• My husband don't like kpop like i don't like most action movie. So sometimes i watch that movie like he listen to some kpop songs.

Fortunatly we both love listen to R&B and 80'music... But we fight over 2000 trance and house music (i was obsessed with trance).

This is marriage life: sharing and caring ^^

• He supports me. He never asked me to change the song, nor to change my wallpaper or to stop watching dramas. Actually, me and my friend talk a lot about boy groups or favorite actors, and he isn't against it (or at least he doesn't tell me lol). But he is totally against watching dramas or listening to songs by himself. The only point when we meet is the food, he always buys Korean food because he knows that I like it, and he started to like it too. But music, nope.

As for your wife, hehe, I think she is a little bit jealous? Like, not envious of the girls, but jealous that you watch them.

my wife tolerates it...

she's got her favs within C entertainment (so do I) but this is one thing that is my own i guess...

she also loves korean food and some korean dramas which i have yet to partake in...

it's just the music...

• she was just joking...especially given that a lot of korean girls do undergo some form of plastic surgery I think that's why she said it

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!