(G)I-DLE MINNIE and GOT7 YOUNGJE posted their pics on instagram! COUPLE OF THE YEAR Y'ALL

• Most drama kisses are pretty ridiculous to be honest. They barely touch lips, and there is always the eyes wide open in surprise look too.

But they are still cute ^^

you ain't watching the right dramas. or stopped watching them ages ago. i can list you at least 20 really hot kisses but then again it would be weird :pepestare: but i can ^^

• BlinkNation

sorry for being late, i forgot :cryingr: let's go!

it's okay to not be okay

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

(sorry for trash quality, i cannot find a better one)

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

mr queen

melting me softly (the only good thing about the show :-D )

forest (didn't watch this one, it was related to kdrama kisses videos lol but apparently it wasn't good)

when the weather is nice (all their kisses)

what's wrong with secretary kim (the views :angryr: ) (age restricted :angryr: )

hyena

External Content youtu.be

i'm not a robot

that's enough :pepe-peek:

hello bartkun^^

• You have quite a knowledge! Ha

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!