Left & Right Did Really Well, Don’t Know Why People Look Over It When Mentioning SVT’s 2020 Digital Performance

• Left and right really did well last year especially before the melon chart reform. If I remember correctly the ULs are actually increasing everyday but after the reform the ULs starts to decline. Shame L&R is definitely one my fave summer released last year it could probably benefit more if the chart reform did not happen.

• Left and right really did well last year especially before the melon chart reform. If I remember correctly the ULs are actually increasing everyday but after the reform the ULs starts to decline. Shame L&R is definitely one my fave summer released last year it could probably benefit more if the chart reform did not happen.

Yeah it did very well before the reform, and a lot of people predicted it will fall out after the reform, however that wasn’t the case since it started climbing up the chart, so did Aju Nice, and it even peaked at #16 on 24Hits chart. It stayed within the chart for a whole 2 months after the reform, so it did extremely well considering it’s from a boy group.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!