Listening to TTU, louder than bombs and zero o clock in a row has me in my feels

• External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I can promote this song again (not that i need to..)

• Nevermind (hence my name)

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Lyrics translation

Butterfly

Life Goes On

The time they released LGO was the time I was feeling helpless and so lethargic. This song just punch thru my heart, ripping it and then healing it.. powerful to me

Sea

The hidden track that is most loved by ARMYs.. “Where there is hope, there are trails”

I purposely left Spring Day out because I know you’ll post the Queen

19C41AC0-C9A9-41FF-9805-D1151386F39C.gif

• Amazing choices and Sea makes me cry every time man😭😭😭

This gets me so much.

• :sadr:

• :sadr:

Crying bangers

• Awake and Epiphany :borahae:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!