TWICE - Alcohol-Free🍹 DANCE COVER by woo!ah!

• They're 4 girls short but they're doing alright nonetheless!

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Pretty good. :-) Some mistakes and imperfections, but I appreciate they enjoyed the song enough to cover it.

Who's the girl who was center at the start of the chorus (0:47)? (The one with long straight brown hair, I mean...) Something about her reminds me of Hyeri from Girl's Day. Her facial expressions were very lively and eye-catching, and I found my eye drawn to her even when she was dancing in the background. She seems like she would be either the main dancer or visual of the group. Is that correct?

• Who's the girl who was center at the start of the chorus (0:47)? (The one with long straight brown hair, I mean...) Something about her reminds me of Hyeri from 4Minute. Her facial expressions were very lively and eye-catching, and I found my eye drawn to her even when she was dancing in the background. She seems like she would be either the main dancer or visual of the group. Is that correct?

She's Nana, the unnie and leader of the group. I think she has the main dancer position indeed, and a visual position too along with Wooyeon (the tallest one).

I agree she's the most eye catching member. Hell, she's even very high on my bias list, like #2 or something.

• External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• External Content twitter.com

External Content twitter.com

External Content twitter.com

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!