I was given valuable info (Gaon Year-End Digital Chart 2017)

• https://web.archive.org/web/20…rviceGbn=ALL&termGbn=year

I finally got access to it. All of my spreadsheets look a lot different now.

Is he.....you know?

투모로우바이투게더 방탄
    레드벨벳엑소샤이니에이티즈

• These r way too low. No wonder they hid it. They didn't formulate it properly.

¸.··.¸¸.·¯ ¯·.¸¸.··.¸

57d31c109156df116d4bbae383220862af866cd5.gifv d32703ca745288a0e9b7de46018975297baa584c.gifv 641a6f69b3d531ef1b08c94a912ad3c0ca7c2aa5.gifv

• These r way too low. No wonder they hid it. They didn't formulate it properly.

Yeah, they definitely changed the formula. But it's still usable data.

Is he.....you know?

투모로우바이투게더 방탄
    레드벨벳엑소샤이니에이티즈

• Not the #1 one song having only 620M. Yeah these are super low, I guess they changed the formula.

Let me bookmark this. :blowing-kiss:

Save the website as a HTML file, that way it's on your computer.

Is he.....you know?

투모로우바이투게더 방탄
    레드벨벳엑소샤이니에이티즈

• Thanks for this. Damn, this reminds me of how much i hate Gaon's website. The way it's organized and the way it's missing entire songs. I cant for the life of me find HYLT on their website. And as for 2017, where the hell is Spring Day? They have DNA listed but they're missing Spring Day ffs.

• Thanks for this. Damn, this reminds me of how much i hate Gaon's website. The way it's organized and the way it's missing entire songs. I cant for the life of me find HYLT on their website. And as for 2017, where the hell is Spring Day? They have DNA listed but they're missing Spring Day ffs.

Gaon's actually well-organized, at least to me. HYLT is very easy to find, just Ctrl + F "How You Like That".

Spring Day is #13, its Korean name is shown on the chart

Is he.....you know?

투모로우바이투게더 방탄
    레드벨벳엑소샤이니에이티즈

• Gaon's actually well-organized, at least to me. HYLT is very easy to find, just Ctrl + F "How You Like That".

Spring Day is #13, its Korean name is shown on the chart

Thanks, did you see EXO? Holy hell, Kokobop was 14th. When did EXO become such huge digimons?

• Thanks, did you see EXO? Holy hell, Kokobop was 14th. When did EXO become such huge digimons?

They're not.

Is he.....you know?

투모로우바이투게더 방탄
    레드벨벳엑소샤이니에이티즈

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!