I love this f(x) Rum Pum Pum Pum performance

• The song that changed my life forever.

Still gives me goosebumps.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I will never tire of the harmonies and choral layering in this song, they're ridiculously good!

I remember the first time I showed this mv to my Dad and he said the harmonies were so good it sounded otherworldly. Almost alien like.

• Oh my. My heart just broke seeing Chu at the very bottom.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!