Jihyo is absolutely shining in this era

• I'm so very happy to announce that Jihyo is getting so much praise this comeback! For her stage presence, smile, and beauty especially <3

She looks absolutely stunning and amazing and gorgeous and everything!! :omgr::omgr::omgr:

Every time I log into YouTube, it's praising Jihyo and her performances during this comeback, like this video.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

:lover4::lover4::lover4:

Some YouTube comments on some of her performance fancams in Alcohol Free era

"Why am I smiling the whole time? I realized, Jihyo isn't human. She has this weird power to entice people. 😂 Queens always slay. Jihyo always slays. Therefore, Jihyo is a queen. Perioooooooodt!"

"She looks like she’s enjoying herself so much, her positive energy & smile are infectious."

"I will never stop admiring Jihyo and the journey she has taken to become a star. She is an incredible girl, charismatic, all-around talented, beautiful, smart, with a big kind heart and love for her fans. She inspires me to work harder and not give up even when the whole world seems to be against you. I hope she knows how much the onces cherish and support her!" (this is literally me but not even me)

"her fancams are my favorite, she is absolutely stunning and is shining this comeback"

"JIHYO doesn’t realize this, but she making everyone's day better."

"i know that she's already the main vocalist but look at the way she dances and performs on stage, like she can be a main dancer too! and she is just getting more and more AND MORE beautiful every comeback like I'm kinda concerned about how a person can be THAT gorgeous and talented at the same time like is that even possible?? the only explanation I find is that she is not a human, SHE IS A GODDESS"

"Jihyo’s facial expressions are always on point. I always smile when she’s performing because she looks like she’s having so much fun on stage."

horizonshard

ladidaladidadida

Park_Oppa

NotOnceNorThrice

ღ Happy Birthday / 10.18.2005 ღ

6f2600f9ca710c96c5228757df28dbe5d21c9ff1.gifv giphy.gif 84e36da9f196e239f5a3bc0d2103c8cce10f4953.gifv

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!